Isn't falll the season of pumpkin spice and everything nice? You can find pumpkin just about everywhere and in everything. Try this delicious pumpkin cookie recipe as a healthy alternative to Pumpkin treats such as Pumpkin Pie, Scones & Sweet Bread!
This recipe is brought to you by MMF Expert, Samantha.
1 Cup Oats
½ Cup Pumpkin Puree
⅓ Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1 Scoop Cinnamon Swirl or Vanilla Protein Powder
1 tsp Cinnamon 1 tbsp Chia Seeds + 3 Tbsp Water or ¼ Cup Greek Yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend all of the ingredients together.
3. On a non-stick baking sheet or baking sheet that has been sprayed, scoop out your cookies. Scoop out about tablespoon size cookies or slightly bigger.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until they come out clean in the middle when a toothpick is inserted.
5. Optional: Had1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder or some Dark Chocolate Chips
67 Calories 2.2 g of Fat 0.9 g Sat Fat 8.7 g Carbs 1.7 g Fiber 2 g Sugar 4 g of Protein